Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Any individual or group wishing to hold a special event in the Village of Scarsdale on Village property must provide a certificate of insurance listing the Village of Scarsdale as an additional insured. A Certificate of Insurance may not be required for block parties or parades.
2. Any individual or group wishing to hold a special event in the Village of Scarsdale must sign a “hold harmless” or indemnification agreement with the Village.
3. Any individual or group wishing to hold a special event in the Village of Scarsdale must file an application with the Village Manager’s Office.
4. The applicant will receive written confirmation from the Village Manager’s Office when approval has been granted.
5. The Police Chief, Fire Chief, Building Inspector, and Superintendent of Public Works will be notified of the event by the Village Manager’s Office.
6. For special events to be held on sidewalks, permission allowing the use of the sidewalk must be obtained from abutting merchant(s) and forwarded to the Village Manager’s Office as part of this application.
7. Individuals or groups wishing to hold a block party must circulate a petition approving the block party and must have the petition signed by majority of the impacted households. A copy of the petition will be forwarded to the Village Manager’s Office as part of this application.
8. All Village ordinances shall be heeded. This includes the prohibition of fireworks as specified in the Village Code.
9. Pursuant to §111 of the Village Code, the consumption of alcohol on public property is prohibited unless special permission is granted by the Village.
10. Complaints of non-compliance could result in disbanding the event, forfeiting the right to hold such events in the future, or both.
I understand that
Please download, sign, scan and submit with this application a signed indemnification agreement .
Please submit with this application a signed indemnification agreement.
Please feel free to upload any additional supporting documentation
If you're setting up your event in coordination with a Village business (i.e. in front of deciccos) please have that business sign the Merchant Authorization Form
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field