Internal Affairs Logs

A civilian complaint procedure is available to all citizens who are dissatisfied with the quality of service provided by any member of the Scarsdale Police Department. For those that wish to lodge a complaint, a civilian complaint form can be obtained at police headquarters or by writing to the Chief of Police, Andrew A. Matturro, at police headquarters located at 50 Tompkins Rd. 

Complaints will be investigated and the complainant will be advised of the investigative findings.

Personnel Complaint Log 2016-2022