Subject to Scarsdale Village Code (Chapter 234), no person shall solicit or offer for sale in any street, park or other public place or by going from house to house in the village any goods, wares or merchandise without a license.
- Application must be signed by Notary Public.
- Obtain three (3) photos (passport size) and attach to application.
- Call 1(877)472-6915 to set up an appointment for fingerprinting. Use the following identification number (NY 0591000) when making the appointment.
- The completed application and photos are to be brought to Scarsdale Police Department at Post & Fenimore Roads for approval
- If approved, the application will be forwarded to the Village Manager’s Office.
- The application will be returned to the Village Clerk’s office after the Village Manager has approved it. The applicant will be notified if the applicant is not approved.
Peddling and Vending License Application
The fees are as follows:
3 month permit: $75.00
6 month permit: $120.00
1 year permit: $225.00